mercredi 16 juillet 2008

Aurevoir


I havent been online for quite some time. I haven't updated anything, I havent answered to any emails. My life has been a mess. Things have happened, many things. saw many places, said goodbye to lots of people, said hello to even more. In the meantime, I have left Montpellier, I ve been to Barcelona to the Bread & Butter Trade Fair, spent an amazing weekend in Bucharest at the One7Festival with Villalobos, Tania Vulcano and the RPR guys, started working with my friends on the Fabrique project (www.fabrique.ro) and even had the time to unwind at of the best festivals I`ve ever been to, Summer Break @ Deva.
I didn`t have the time to think about all this time that I have spent in France. I don`t even know if I should do this. I sometimes think that I should only be grateful that I have met so many amazing persons and I have had the chance to live a lot of interesting experiences. Anyway.. more to come...
.. more adventures in my life. more online

Aucun commentaire: